Wednesday, July 4, 2012

"Handimals"

Well, the zoo's got nothin' on this momma!  If you checked out our zoo pictures from yesterday, you'll see that we saw framed art there yesterday called "Handimals" - animals made out of kids handprints.  They were $10 per handprint, so rather than dropping $30 yesterday, I asked if I could take pictures of them so we could remember how to make them at home.  So after some paint, brushes, and paper purchases at Michaels craft store (with Nana's discount - thanks, Mom!), we tried our hand at them today (scroll down to see pictures of them).




 Duck (Tessa added the pink dot)
 Sea turtle (again, with Tessa's pink dot accessory)
 Elephants


Livi's Owl
 This is Tessa's....not sure?  Maybe "Gary", the snail from Spongebob???
Nora's flamingo & duck
 Livi's duck
 Tessa's pig
 Livi's flamingo
 Livi's parrott
 And I had them each do a handprint for mommy so I could do some!
How cute!  I think ours are just as good as the ones at the zoo!

No comments: