Saturday, February 5, 2011

ICE & SNOW STORM!!!

We have had a CRAZY week with TONS of ice, and now snow! My school district only went to school on Monday last week, and Olivia's school went Monday and then had a 2-hr delay on Friday. So, basically we are going stir crazy in the house. We finally got out a little on Thursday. Granny (Ruthann), Luc, and I took the girls to Chuck-E-Cheese to play and then out to lunch.


And then we met my mom, dad, and Ray later on at BW3's for dinner.


On Friday after I dropped off both of the big girls at their schools, I took Tessa to Cookie Cutters for her first "official" haircut. She was as happy as can be playing on the big slide they have inside.
At first, she wasn't too sure about getting a haircut...she kept saying "Mommy, Mommy" and reaching for me.
But she warmed up to the idea about a minute in, and ended up doing REALLY well.
On her little "first haircut certificate", she smiled a big "cheese" for her picture. I had to take a picture of the back of her head when they were done.....just look at those curls!

No comments: