Sunday, January 30, 2011

Another wintery weekend...

This cold, snowy weather is just not my cup of tea! We've been doing our best to push through these long winter days. Tess, here, is really enjoying her lunch!
Last night Liv & Nora got to do some swimming at the Plainfield Aquatic Center in honor of our friend Cameron's 7th birthday!

Here's Nora, swimming next to the birthday boy himself!


I'm not even sure how many times Olivia went down the water slide.
And this morning we went to church, but by 3:30 I was going stir-crazy in the house. So, just to get out for a little while, I had the kids pick a favorite movie to play in the van, I popped and bagged up popcorn, and made cups of KoolAid fizzy drinks, and we drove around Avon & Plainfield to some of the work sites that Terry and his parent's have going. Then we ended up at Bellacino's in Plainfield where the kids enjoyed some pepperoni pizza, and daddy & mommy shared a lovely 18-inch Italian sandwich (Yum!) while I contributed some more Diet Coke to my addiction. :)


It was nice to get out! Poor Tessa stood at our back door today repeatedly saying the words "play" and "outside". :( The Smith's are ready for some spring weather.

No comments: