Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother,


You've given me two things


One is roots


The other's wings

- Anonymous

I love being a mom. My favorite part about Mother's Day is the gifts that the girls make for me. Olivia decorated a bag for me at Girl Scouts...
And wrote me a poem at school...
Nora made me a flower pot at school and gave me seeds for inside...
and Tessa colored me a picture with her own tiny hand at the babysitters!
I love each of them...
and all of their personalities and character...
more than I can say.
They are my heart.
Terry and my girls took me out yesterday to Greenwood Mall. We bought some new "Reds" gear for next weekend (pictures to come), some new earrings for Nora's preschool graduation this week, and they took me out for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory!
Today, after sleeping in, we took Granny some lunch,
took some pictures,
and gave her a Mother's Day tree!
Then we had my family over for a cookout, and gave Aunt Val a necklace with all of the names of her babies (dogs),
and my mom a gift card to Ulta.
We took some more Mother's Day pics...


and had a hair-raising good time in the backyard! Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!

No comments: